POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Push-Ball : Re: POV-Ray Push-Ball Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:21:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Push-Ball
From: Rune
Date: 6 Jun 2000 18:18:32
Message: <393d78b8@news.povray.org>
I have improved the game a little and coded some new bots that are a little
more "intelligent". I've also improved the visual design of the game.

I've just uploaded an image to povray.binaries.images and - more
interesting - an animation to povray.binaries.animations. If anybody doesn't
like to download animations because of the size, I can by request post the
source code.

What do you think of the concept of the game?

Does anybody think it might be interesting to participate and code bots for
the Push-Ball game? Would there be any reason for me to continue this work?

As always, I appreciate any feedback!

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,