POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Convert .enf-File : Convert .enf-File Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:15:26 EDT (-0400)
  Convert .enf-File
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 6 Jun 2000 07:56:24
Message: <393ce6e8@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I got an old Avalon-CD and there is an "Extensions of the Neutral File
Format"-File on it, I want to convert to Pov useable format. I tried 3DWin,
but it seems not to be able to recognise this format. Is there a util which
could help me?

The Object seems to be made out of bezier patches, so it might be possible
to convert the format with a little script - but I would prefer to use a
program of someone who knows would he do :-)

Thanks,

Marc-Hendrik