POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Poll: MPEG output option : Re: Poll: MPEG output option Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:38:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poll: MPEG output option
From: Bryan Valencia
Date: 5 Jun 2000 18:41:14
Message: <393C2CA1.AAA2AC2C@209software.com>
I would be much more interested in multiprocessor or LAN "Render Farm"
support.

ALSO:

I created a batch file in the DOS days to do animation renders that did all
the frames with a gap of 10.
i.e. it would render the frames in order 0, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 1, 21, 31,
41, 51, 2, 12, 13, 14, 15, ...

This way, I could tell if the animation was messed up in frame 83 sometime
before next Thursday.
I'd like to see the frames rendered like that or in another "interlaced"
order.

OH!

Since parsing is so time consuming, isn't there a way to parse it all once
and do all the rendering from one parse?

--
Bryan Valencia
Software Services - Making Windows Scream