POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PLC: New submission formats suggestion : Re: New submission formats suggestion Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:22:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New submission formats suggestion
From: Rune
Date: 2 Jun 2000 07:52:35
Message: <3937a003$1@news.povray.org>
"Rune" wrote:
> Based on the feedback I have got, I have made a new
> suggestion for the submission formats in the POV-Ray
> Logo Contest. 2 "black and white" versions, 2 "color"
> versions, and 3 "custom" versions.
<snip>
> What do you think? I hope as many as possible will reply.

OK, it seems like this thread no longer grows now.

It seems to me that people generally think the suggestion is OK.

I have got some positive replies, some with questions which I have trid to
answer, but no directly negative replies (where "negative" simply means "not
agreeing").

So if I get no objections, I will include this in the rules of the contest.
I will wait, say 3 days, so you have time to reply if you have any
objections.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,