POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-HELP : POV-HELP Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  POV-HELP
From: Fabien Hénon
Date: 1 Jun 2000 13:12:48
Message: <393698AE.8C3C281B@club-internet.fr>
I am trying to make an easier way to access the POV-RAY help. ( ie : CHM
help file)

Just as a trial I have begun to use frames and for the time being, the
working links are those of 'Camera' and some of 'Lights'.
By the way, if someone could tell me how to get rid of the cookies which
my IAP inserted in the HTML scripts......

It is best viewed at 1024 x 768 with either Netscape 4.7 or IE 5 (even
though there is no javascript yet).

It can be found at my homepage :
http://perso.club-internet.fr/ffjhenon

I am realizing that even with copy and paste, there is a huge amount of
work ahead.

Tell me what you think and most important your suggestions.

I started this after a visist on Popeney's site on javascript :

http://www.calpoly.edu/~dpopeney/javascript.html