POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Photo Album project for all us newsgroupies : Re: Photo Album project for all us newsgroupies Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photo Album project for all us newsgroupies
From: Mr  Art
Date: 1 Jun 2000 11:02:35
Message: <39367AA2.6467AD4D@gci.net>
I really hate to say this, and I was hoping to not ever
let on, but in a series of system crashes, hd errors,
and reinstalls of Windows, I think that I have lost all
data for the List Of Ages. There is what is still at my
web site, but the other stuff has fallen off the web and
into the bit bucket. There might be some hope of an old
copy on one of the many zip disks around my desk, but please
don't hold your breath. I would hate to be implicated in
the police report of your death. I can see it now..."died
while holding his/her breath waiting for ...."