POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Realistic rocks : Realistic rocks Server Time
6 Oct 2024 03:33:17 EDT (-0400)
  Realistic rocks
From: E B
Date: 1 Jun 2000 10:52:33
Message: <393678b1@news.povray.org>
Hello, I'm looking for a nice solution to design realistic rocks. I use
POV-Ray as rendering engine and I got Moray and sPatch.
I know blobs/metaballs might be a solution but so far, the programs I found
like Blob Sculptor (dos & windows version) or Softy 3D don't look very
helpful neither ergonomic...
So if anyone have already bumped into the same problem, please let me know,
that would help me a lot !

Thank you ;-)

Eric

P.S. While I'm here, got another question ;-) Where can I get nice quality
sounds (looking for stuff like 'walking on the snow', 'waves on a beach',
etc.) for free of course ?