POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Photo Album project for all us newsgroupies : Re: Photo Album project for all us newsgroupies Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photo Album project for all us newsgroupies
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 1 Jun 2000 09:09:12
Message: <39365F6B.924E4D52@my-dejanews.com>
I submitted a pov-rendered self-portrait and grasshoppa objected.

http://profiles.yahoo.com/pterandon
or
 http://i8.yimg.com/8/1ba07f72/h/b89109c0/george.jpg

I was forced instead into to offer a picture of me wearing a self-designed
T-shirt, featuring a horribly unphotorealistic image composed in-gasp-Bryce!