POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Photo Album project for all us newsgroupies : Re: Photo Album project for all us newsgroupies Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:24:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photo Album project for all us newsgroupies
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 1 Jun 2000 08:29:37
Message: <39365731@news.povray.org>

>I personally would like to make a website myself with short descriptions
>(brief biographical info) of the different POV-Ray users. As far as I know
>such a website has not been made already. The users could make their own
>descroptions, or others could make them for them, but of course the
>descriptions would always have to be certified by the person in concern.

Have a look at the 'Who We Are' page at irtc.org It's a list of the people
active
on the irtc mailing lists with some info on them.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * Reality.dat not found         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Attempting to reboot universe *
* The best way to accelerate Windows NT is at 9.8 m/s^2      *