POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : ATT. strata 3d is free : Re: ATT. strata 3d is free Server Time
29 Jun 2024 01:32:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ATT. strata 3d is free
From: Jerome
Date: 30 May 2000 06:34:15
Message: <39339927.1D5F54C8@iname.com>
Robert Chaffe wrote:

> Hmmm, I don't remember.  Seems that it prompted me
> immediately after installation, and I registered through the
> web and an e-mail was sent to me with the registration number.
> Not sure, now.    :-?
>
> rc
	Well, it prompted me assking if I had an internet
connection, but I don't... I do all my mail/news/web
activity at school and I wanted to use strata 3d at home :((
Does anybody know another way to register?

		Jerome
--

* Doctor Jekyll had something * mailto:ber### [at] inamecom
* to Hyde...                  * http://www.enst.fr/~jberger