POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bug in normal accuracy : Re: Bug in normal accuracy Server Time
5 Aug 2024 04:16:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug in normal accuracy
From: ABX
Date: 13 Dec 2002 02:18:40
Message: <392jvukaq0j093kf75794c5arhqv53jgh9@4ax.com>
On Thu, 12 Dec 2002 23:28:19 +0100, "Adrien Rebollo" <adr### [at] gmxfr>
wrote:
> > http://abx.art.pl/pov/patches/patches.php?Author=John+Haggerty+%28Slime%29
>
> Great, and a great link too.
> However I was unable to follow the link to the particular message you
> are talking about, neither did I find it in the news archives.

Was this becouse it was your first visit at http://news.povray.org/ from that
particular computer ? When first visit occur then engine redirects you to the
setup. When you finish setup it should return to the initial link iirc. I have
no ptoblem with the link to http://news.povray.org/

ABX