POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : ATT. strata 3d is free : Re: ATT. strata 3d is free Server Time
26 Jun 2024 08:08:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ATT. strata 3d is free
From: Mike Weber
Date: 26 May 2000 10:28:30
Message: <392e8a0e$1@news.povray.org>
I downloaded here at work (< 4 minutes) and then asked someone to burn it in
onto a CD so that I could install it at home - haven't had time yet.  So
I've used some of my lunch breaks to try it out.

Normally on like to point out the good things, but this one bad thing stands
out - each time I start the application, it wants to connect to the 3d.com
web-site - which is painfully slow - so I am required to sit and wait for it
to connect before I can close the window making the connection.  Otherwise
it looks like a nice modeller/animation system.

"Bob Hughes" <per### [at] aolcom?subject=PoV-News:> wrote in message
> Not to ask pity or anything but I downloaded that thing at about 1K/sec.
and the final