POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Help site update... : Re: POV-Ray Help site update... Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:42:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Help site update...
From: DougE
Date: 25 May 2000 19:48:11
Message: <392dbbbb@news.povray.org>
Glen,

The reason I want to create this site is so that people
who have questions can use a search function to find answers.  I DO NOT
intend to mirror the site, only to compile the best question/asnwer material
from around the net and the newsgroups and provide a search function to
access it.
For example, let's say you want to know why your code for displaying a disc
isn't working right.  You log onto the site, do a search on the keyword
'disc' and up comes all the relevant data.  That seems a lot easier than
searching through several hundred sites, and many thousands of postings on
the newsgroups, wouldn't you agree?