POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PLC: Submission formats? : Re: Submission formats? Server Time
3 May 2024 13:15:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Submission formats?
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 24 May 2000 07:50:14
Message: <392bc1f6@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] inamecom> wrote :

> Well, actually I meant that each person could give *one* support only.

    That would limit us to (number of voters) / (number of required
"support" votes) total images. Not what we want I think. If this is
important enough to do it is important enough to allow any and all
submissions and let those who want to vote deal with the download issues.

    Anything else is either severely restricting the number of submissions
or blatant pre-voting.