POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : TMD format programs : TMD format programs Server Time
26 Jun 2024 08:32:03 EDT (-0400)
  TMD format programs
From: John-Orr Hanna
Date: 23 May 2000 11:06:21
Message: <392a9e6d@news.povray.org>
hi I'm not sure if this is the correct newsgroup so I'll say sorry now. I am
looking for a way to create *.TMD files these are 3D models. It's for a game
I am trying to build for the PSX.

    Any help or Advice on where to go and ask would be greatly appreciated

JO

The contents of this message are not approved or endorsed by
the University of Dundee or The Department of Applied Computing