POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : height field : Re: height field Server Time
1 Jul 2024 05:06:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: height field
From: Peggy Hansen
Date: 25 May 2000 22:03:05
Message: <392DDB1F.702BCFD7@rrcable.com>
I had moved the camera in and out some. On your suggestion I moved the
camera some distance to the right. The problem still appears.

I went back to my Photoshop file and did some more processing on it and
this actually made the appearance worse so I'm starting to think the
image file itself may be causing the problems.

I'm experimenting with opening the image in Terrainman and saving as a
DXF file and converting it to triangles, which works, but this creates a
3MB include file.