POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRTC Artist List : IRTC Artist List Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:39:06 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC Artist List
From: Jens Dengler
Date: 25 May 2000 18:57:14
Message: <392DAFD5.62E0CF3E@surveyor.in-berlin.de>
Hello,

while voting last and previous to last round I also moved to most
of the web sites when noted and also collected some adresses from
more past contests. First I put them into my bookmarks, but
they grew so big that later I've put them directly into my hotlist

 http://me.in-berlin.de/~jd/hotlist.html

- this list does not contain only IRTC and PoVray links, though.
Anyone who wants to get deleted from this list, please drop me a mail!
Anyone who wants to get added to the list... thats a bit different.
My browser and I are a bit picky about what to call a fail-safe page...
I'll take suggestions, though.
                                                   Greetings, -- jd --
Jens Dengler
jd### [at] surveyorin-berlinde                         http://me.in-berlin.de/~jd/