POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where's TFM? : Re: Where's TFM? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:38:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where's TFM?
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 25 May 2000 10:03:33
Message: <392D31B9.91787EF9@attglobal.net>
"Rick [Kitty5]" wrote:

> you mean you didnt open it up with a hex editor and find the new features
> for your self?

Borland/Inprise/Corel's Turbo Debugger works better.  But no I didn't,
as it is a violation of the Quebec Order of Engineers' code of
deontology and I don't want my licence revoked (even if I don't work in
my field).

I did, on numerous occasions however, peruse through Visio diagrams with
a hex editor to find circuit  labels to report them to the phone company
or find out-of-band dial-up access when the main lines go down.

But I digress.

--
Francois Labreque | The surest sign of the existence of extra-
     flabreq      | terrestrial intelligence is that they never