POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Truespace 3 SE on UK Mag cover : Re: Truespace 3 SE on UK Mag cover Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:34:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Truespace 3 SE on UK Mag cover
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 24 May 2000 14:18:05
Message: <392C1BD3.203285CB@my-dejanews.com>
ComputerArts had the same thing,  a brit rag on the shelves of most Barnes &
Nobles.

I've been badly burned by CA in the past however, with their "free software".
With the "Free" Organica software (not a demo), it was called a "POW
Distribution",  which turned out to be a save and export-disabled demo.

I'm fearful that CA's   "SE" edition of Truespace is going to be a save and
export-disabled demo. I bought the mag but afraid to take the time to install
it.

Does anyone have direct experience as to what TS3SE literally is?