POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Texturing question...part 2 : Texturing question...part 2 Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:39:35 EDT (-0400)
  Texturing question...part 2
From: Richard Speir
Date: 19 May 2000 22:30:45
Message: <3925F9C7.6DC6F594@hotmail.com>
Ok, I've been playing around with Steve Cox' UVMapper and I think I've
got the hang of it, but I still can't get the textures to render
correctly in POV.  I use obj2pov to convert the object file to a POV
mesh.  Do I need a different program to do this or is there something
I'm doing wrong?  I open the obj file in notepad and insert the comment
that tells obj2pov to look for an image map and it doesn't complain to
me, but when I use the image map in POV, it's all distorted again, even
if I use uv_mapping.