POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glass Flower (62KB) : Re: Glass Flower (62KB) Server Time
2 May 2024 06:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glass Flower (62KB)
From: Azrael
Date: 19 May 2000 01:29:24
Message: <3924D10E.1FA0EC22@chez.com>
> > I find it a bit butterfly-like.
> Yes; now I see that it could be a butterfly viewed from above... strange...
But beautiful :) BTW, Bill DeWitt mentionned it probably was an orchid,
and if I remember well, orchids look a bit like animals, don't they?

> > Perhaps needs some colors, for a flower? Can we have a sample
> > ith more colors?
> >
> > Well, after all, maybe that's just me, so don't bother about that :))
> Maybe when I have learned more about colouring glass in POV-Ray.
OK. Waiting for this (and for you to have time to do it :))

> > May all your dreams but one become true.
> Hmmm ... which one of them ?        :)
The one which isn't the one you reaaaally want, because, if not, it
won't make you happy :))

Azrael
--
May all your dreams but one become true.

Azrael <azr### [at] chezcom>
http://www.chez.com/azrael