POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PLC: Submission formats? : Re: Submission formats? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 15:40:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Submission formats?
From: Rune
Date: 18 May 2000 19:58:36
Message: <392483ac@news.povray.org>
"Bill DeWitt" wrote:
> "Rune" wrote:
> > "Bill DeWitt" wrote:
> > > You think he was talking about what you wrote,
> > > I think he was talking about what I wrote
> >
> > No, I read all the posts in the thread, so I saw
> > TonyB's message where he made it clear that he
> > was referring to my message.
>
>     It's a -JOKE-! I know you were not really
> confused, I was just pretending that we were all
> confused to make a point. (Man I hate explaining
> humor)

At first I thought it was a joke, but then TonyB didn't seem to get it (or
maybe he wasn't sure either) and Ken neither, and then you kept on yourself.
That *really* confused me... hehe... :-)

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,