POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PLC: Submission formats? : Re: PLC: Submission formats? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 14:42:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PLC: Submission formats?
From: Rune
Date: 18 May 2000 19:36:19
Message: <39247e73@news.povray.org>

> > The "fancy" versions will probably not be
> > easy to recreate in other programs, but then,
> > the "fancy" version are only examples. They
> > are not meant to be "official" like the black
> > and white version and the color version is.
>
> That's why the large the better ( a 32 x 32 can
> easily be turned into a 16) and a 320 into a 128.

Say what, the logo creator make a very big image and saves it on his disc.
He then submits a smaller version of it for the contest. Now we can
concentrate on the *preview* formats, because we can always get the bigger
version from the logo creator. Problem solved.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,