POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray help site : Re: POV-Ray help site Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:35:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray help site
From: Josh English
Date: 18 May 2000 10:54:17
Message: <3924041A.2A1DD932@spiritone.com>
This is kind of what I had in mind for the Cyclopedia, but it's turning into a
user documentation site instead ( and very slowly at that.)

It's a tall order, and a lot of work. It can be hard getting permission from
people, and to be honest I never asked the admins myself, but I only quoted one
or two messages from the news group anyway.

I ran into trouble deciding how to format things, and I also found it difficult
to edit the content so it would fit into a unified whole. Indexing the thing is
also a bit of a challenge, I never managed to collect enough material to worry
about it, but that was my own failing.

Good luck with your venture, but you've created a really big project. I know,
because I've tried

Josh

--
Josh English