POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Japan & Poland : Re: Japan & Poland Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:20:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Japan & Poland
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 18 May 2000 04:55:33
Message: <3923b005@news.povray.org>

>Besides, it's a real pain to reach someone in Northern Africa (that's a
>personnal experience). Due to a narrow bandwidth, the connection is
>often denied : 'Due to the high number of people connected, we cannot
>get you through, please try again.
>Thank you'.

Some in Southern Africa. The only way to call someone in Zimbabwe is
to dial the international operator and book a call, then hope the person is
there.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * Reality.dat not found         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Attempting to reboot universe *
* The best way to accelerate Windows NT is at 9.8 m/s^2      *