POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Japan & Poland : Re: Japan & Poland Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:18:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Japan & Poland
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 18 May 2000 04:53:28
Message: <3923af88@news.povray.org>
Ken wrote in message <3922565F.9195D59C@pacbell.net>...

>Gail Shaw wrote:
>
>> I would have been very surprised to see another visitor from Africa.
>
>I was looking at Bob Hughes "World Map of POV-Ray Users" and noticed
>3-4 blips on the southern end of the African continent. I suspect
>at least one is you and have no idea who the other 2-3 are.

I know there is another POV user in Grahamstown (East coast) and
one in Cape town (South Coast)

The one in Grahamstown is not too active with POV, don't know the person in
Cape town

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * Reality.dat not found         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Attempting to reboot universe *
* The best way to accelerate Windows NT is at 9.8 m/s^2      *