POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray help site : Re: POV-Ray help site Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:42:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray help site
From: Ken
Date: 18 May 2000 01:47:02
Message: <39238311.B6BA0715@pacbell.net>
I realized after posting this that my reply may sound a bit negative,
especialy if you research the thread I directed you to. For the
record I think your idea is a good one. Many have missed the site
that Twyst was hosting because of its comprehensive nature. The only
thing I caution you against is blindly collecting material without
first obtaining permission to use it from the owners of the web sites
you take it from. If you do it all above board I don't see why your
proposed site would not succeed in becoming a valuable resource for
everyone. Once online be sure to let me know and I will help you
advertise it at the povray.org links pages.