POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Texturing sPatch models : Texturing sPatch models Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:42:54 EDT (-0400)
  Texturing sPatch models
From: Richard Speir
Date: 17 May 2000 17:28:18
Message: <39230FE5.B4DC507C@hotmail.com>
A recent discussion on sPatch and Hamapatch has reawakened my interest
in these spline modelers, but one big problem I have with them is
applying texture maps to the models for rendering in POV.  They always
come out distorted, or when I use UV mapping, I get the texture tiled on
every patch, which is usually not very helpful.  Does anyone know how to
apply image maps to these and have them come out looking right, or of
any program that helps texture sPatch models?