POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PLC: Submission formats? : Re: Submission formats? Server Time
4 May 2024 22:55:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Submission formats?
From: Rune
Date: 17 May 2000 12:06:39
Message: <3922c38f@news.povray.org>
"Bill DeWitt" wrote:
> "Rune" wrote:
> > Earlier I suggested that all logos should
> > be submitted before December 1 2000.
>
>     OK, that gives me some sort of schedule
> to look at.

Oops, it seems like my original suggestion was actually November 1.
But it was only a suggestion anyway. I didn't get any feedback on this
suggestion.
What do you think would be a good deadline?

> I don't have a lot of time to do POV-Ray for
> fun. I am usually doing something else with
> my computer time and I have several ideas I
> would like to actually submit this time.

Great! I look forward to seeing them!

> I hope this is the earliest that we might be
> expected to submit a logo and that some of
> the pre-voting that has been seen will not
> discourage any submissions.

Me too.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,