POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Japan & Poland : Re: Japan & Poland Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:20:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Japan & Poland
From: Fabien Hénon
Date: 17 May 2000 08:36:05
Message: <392291C4.4DD83AEF@club-internet.fr>
I have been to Northern Africa and Madagascar.
Most of the time in rural places, there is not even electrical power
(the worst is Madagascar).
Even in Morocco, in large towns like Marrakesh or Casablanca, many homes
are
not on the phone (yet).
But they are rapidly catching up.
Besides, it's a real pain to reach someone in Northern Africa (that's a
personnal experience). Due to a narrow bandwidth, the connection is
often denied : 'Due to the high number of people connected, we cannot
get you through, please try again.
Thank you'.

lack of
people owning a computer ).