POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Compiling MacMagePov vx.x (Chris Huff????? :-) ) : Re: Compiling MacMagePov vx.x (Chris Huff????? :-) ) Server Time
1 Jul 2024 05:11:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Compiling MacMagePov vx.x (Chris Huff????? :-) )
From: Moon47
Date: 18 May 2000 00:28:28
Message: <392222B0.B21B3141@earthlink.net>
I think i like the old radiosity better... How should i change the source
to revert to the old radiosity files... I tried replacing the <
radiosit.c, radiosit.h, & rad_data.c > files with no luck... it
complained of errors w/ radiosit.c and lighting.c...? is there an easy
way to fix this...
The new radiosity seems quite boring... Se post < rad. not rad. > in pbi.

The old one was much nicer...
IMHO...