POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PLC: Submission formats? : Re: Submission formats? Server Time
4 May 2024 20:42:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Submission formats?
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 16 May 2000 18:42:36
Message: <3921cedc@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] inamecom> wrote in message
> "Bill DeWitt" wrote:
> > What kind of time line are we on for submissions?
>
> Earlier I suggested that all logos should be submitted before December 1
> 2000.

    OK, that gives me some sort of schedule to look at. I don't have a lot
of time to do POV-Ray for fun. I am usually doing something else with my
computer time and I have several ideas I would like to actually submit this
time. I hope this is the earliest that we might be expected to submit a logo
and that some of the pre-voting that has been seen will not discourage any
submissions.