POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Compiling MacMagePov vx.x (Chris Huff????? :-) ) : Re: Compiling MacMagePov vx.x (Chris Huff????? :-) ) Server Time
1 Jul 2024 05:19:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Compiling MacMagePov vx.x (Chris Huff????? :-) )
From: Moon47
Date: 16 May 2000 12:31:39
Message: <3920292D.F89FB9C7@earthlink.net>
OK so all the new keywords will be in tokenize.c in the unofficial compile...
That i could not figure out... Thanks...

As far as the radiosity i just figured that out this morning... Silly me...
Confucius say, " ... if all else fail try reading directions ... "

BTW...
The Mega/official compile ran smoothly and wonderful with about thirty some
easily fixable warnings... The regular Mega compile was not so nice, it ran
with some thousand ERRORS before i got fed up and canceled the compile...???