POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D-to-2D-transformation : Re: 3D-to-2D-transformation Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:12:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D-to-2D-transformation
From: Marc Koester
Date: 13 May 2000 11:15:43
Message: <391d719f@news.povray.org>
Dear readers,

I read the statements about my person. I apologize by everyone who feels disturbed by
my questions!

As I am new to newsgroups I made two big mistakes. First I send an attachment to an
non-binary newsgroup and second I did a
mass-mailing to several readers of this newsgroup to get in direct contact with the
possibility of an attachment to provide project
details. I learned how to behave correctly and will never do that again! And mistakes
are human and we all learn from them!

It is my interest to provide and share know-how to and with you.

In my opinion it is not minor rude to offend my person in such ways like Bill DeWitt:
"How rude you must be in real life, clamoring for attention like that".
or like Thorsten Froehlich:
"I will complain to GMX and ask them to close your account."

With these and other statements you proved no better behaviour than mine.

Marc