POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D-to-2D-transformation : Re: 3D-to-2D-transformation Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:16:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D-to-2D-transformation
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 13 May 2000 05:01:53
Message: <391d1a01@news.povray.org>
Wow, I didn't get an email.  Either that or I failed to see it if it looked
somewhat spammy.  Thanks for letting the rest of us know anyway.
I was beginning to wonder if it was even POV
related.  Although the idea of printing out a globe-applicable image
is a good one I never found any way to actually do this for a 2D image.
That is, to split the image into slices while rendering or using a utility
to do so.  Only found the method used and I can't make much use of it.
Maybe there's something out there I didn't stumble across.

Bob