POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Direct links to other's resources : Direct links to other's resources Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:12:26 EDT (-0400)
  Direct links to other's resources
From: Rune
Date: 12 May 2000 17:58:13
Message: <391c7e75@news.povray.org>
A while ago I found a POV-Ray related website with link to various
resources. I saw that there was linked to the pages containing the
resources, but there was also linked directly to the resources, which is not
generally accepted on the net, when permission is not granted.

The page is at:

http://www.crosswinds.net/~teammbs/vault.html

20 days ago I wrote an e-mail to him, telling him what's wrong, and asking
him (politely I think) to remove the direct links. I didn't get a reply, and
the page remained the same.

5 days later I asked him the same again, and said that if he needed some
time to change the page I wouldn't mind, but I would at least like to hear
from him. Still nothing happened.

So what can I do now? I don't like him linking directly to my resources, and
I'm sure many other feel the same.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,