POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Happy Birthday POV-Ray : Re: Happy Birthday POV-Ray Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:23:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Happy Birthday POV-Ray
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 12 May 2000 02:13:37
Message: <391ba111@news.povray.org>
Peter Popov wrote in message ...
>On Thu, 11 May 2000 21:34:21 +0200, "Gail Shaw" <gsh### [at] monotixcoza>
>wrote:
>
>>hmph. Well after the results of this evening I can say that
>>my computer is definatly male!!!  *Tried* to install pws,
>>it crashed half way through and now won't even boot.
>>
>>Tried to do something nice for it and see what I get...
>><Walks away muttering and swearing in assorted languages>
>>
>>Gail
>
>Being probably the only woman around, this is quite challenging of
>you!

<laughs> You think I don't know that? I just thought I'd see what the
reaction is.
I expected a stronger reaction, maybe the people here are more relaxed
than some of the ones I work with.

>But what do you care, you're an aikidoka :)

<grin> How's your aikido???

follow-ups to off topic (I hope)

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * Reality.dat not found         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Attempting to reboot universe *
* The best way to accelerate Windows NT is at 9.8 m/s^2      *