POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Isosurface Tutorial updated : Re: Isosurface Tutorial updated Server Time
29 Apr 2024 08:42:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface Tutorial updated
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 11 May 2000 07:28:41
Message: <391a9969@news.povray.org>
Mike Williams wrote in message ...
>I've substantially updated my isosurface tutorial at
><http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/isotut>.
>
>There's now an almost[1] complete catalogue of the built in functions,
>and each page now contains a zip file of all the sources used for the
>images on that page. So pop by if you've ever wondered what the Kampyle
>of Eudoxus looks like, or want know what various parameters of the
>func_16 surface do.

Looks very nice.

For trivia, I think the func_11 is the density function for electrons in the
d orbital
of an atom. My physics is a tad rusty so I could be wrong.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * Reality.dat not found         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Attempting to reboot universe *
* The best way to accelerate Windows NT is at 9.8 m/s^2      *