POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Compiling MacMagePov vx.x (Chris Huff????? :-) ) : Re: Compiling MacMagePov vx.x (Chris Huff????? :-) ) Server Time
1 Jul 2024 04:42:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Compiling MacMagePov vx.x (Chris Huff????? :-) )
From: Moon47
Date: 15 May 2000 20:29:10
Message: <391F4797.74092BC2@earthlink.net>
I notice a couple of problems... Well one problem and one preferable
fix...

Firstly the keywords are not recognized by the official GUI i.e.. method,
function,,,
This is not that big of a deal though... I'm sure there is a simple
solution too...

Secondly and more importantly the radiosity button does not seem to be
working on the official GUI... checking the radiosity button usually ( in
the official/official ) sets radiosity to the defaults and renders a .rca
file first then runs the regular pixel bu pixel render... Maybe the Mega
radiosity works differently... ??? I noticed this in the compile of 0.4
with the official GUI that Chris Huff sent me...??? Is there something
else i have to do to use radiosity or is it not interacting w/ the GUI as
it should...???