POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Happy Birthday POV-Ray : Re: Happy Birthday POV-Ray Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:11:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Happy Birthday POV-Ray
From: Mr  Art
Date: 11 May 2000 09:52:36
Message: <391ABAC0.CE169EFB@gci.net>
Most vehicles (ships, cars, carts, wagons) that men are proud of
get called "she". But if the thing really "ticks us off", it becomes
"that thing", "hunk of junk", "bitch", or anything else. It would seem
that if we love it, it becomes "she". Just like the joke TonyB shared.
Maybe this concept can be applied to programs also.