POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PLC: Black and white or not? : Re: Black and white or not? Server Time
27 Apr 2024 16:34:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Black and white or not?
From: Rune
Date: 10 May 2000 16:54:13
Message: <3919cc75@news.povray.org>
"Philippe Debar" wrote:
> Yes, it should...

I ask a question " *Must* the logos bla bla bla... "
To which you answer " Yes, it *should*... "

I use the word "must" while you use the word "should".

Your answer does not fit to the question I asked.
Because of this I cannot accept your vote.

However, I will take note of your opinion and arguments.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,