POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PLC: Black and white or not? : Re: PLC: Black and white or not? Server Time
29 Apr 2024 00:23:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PLC: Black and white or not?
From: Rune
Date: 10 May 2000 16:54:12
Message: <3919cc74@news.povray.org>

> Short answer : No
>
> In pure Black & White : No
> In shades of gray : Yes
>
> Pure black and white is too destructive
> and would surely ruin any logo (even the
> best one).
> The size of the logo is already a limit
> in itself, turning it into B&W would
> make it unrecognizable.

Just to eliminate confusion:

When I say no shades of gray I mean in the logo itself only. Anti-aliasing
is not a part of the logo itself, so shades of gray can be used for
anti-aliasing.

Having got that extra bit of information, do you still want to vote "no"?

If you do not respond to this message I will presume that you still want to
vote "no".

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,