POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Eye" logo 2 (~14kau) : Re: "Eye" logo 2 (~14kau) - eye128_gb.jpg Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:13:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Eye" logo 2 (~14kau) - eye128_gb.jpg
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 10 May 2000 08:08:41
Message: <39195149$1@news.povray.org>
"TonyB" <ben### [at] panamac-comnet> wrote in message
> >This one is perfect. Can someone
> >announce a winner please?   :)
>
> Aw, c'mon, don't exaggerate. I'm sure that there might be a better one out
> there. (Please don't post it, anyone.)  ;)

    I was starting to worry about this too. With all the attention given
this one logo, what will those people who have been working quietly on the
side be thinking. Perhaps the best logo will never be posted because it's
author thinks that a decision has already been made.

    I can't see anyway around it since we all want comments on our work and
we all want to comment on work we like. But I think that announcements of
preference should wait until we at least have submission rules.