POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rayleigh Scattering In POV-Ray : Re: Rayleigh Scattering In POV-Ray Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rayleigh Scattering In POV-Ray
From: Ken
Date: 10 May 2000 07:48:34
Message: <39194C0E.FB2F7F4A@pacbell.net>
I tried to return your e-mail but it bounced back to me so I am posting
my reply here:

Ammar Al-Allak wrote:

> Thanks for the help, but who can compile it for me ??!!!
> I actually figured this out last night and I tried to compile it using VC 6
> but for some reason I got loads of errors during the compilation, mainly
> comming from the file frame.h !!!! I don't really know why and I would
> really appreciate it if someone could kindly compile the code and make it
> work.
>
> I have the code so please let me know if you need it or if you know why it
> is giving errors in the frame.h files.

Unfortunately I am not a programmer and can't answer these types of
questions for you. You might post a request in .programming asking
for help in getting it compiled. Be sure to specify which OS you are
using. Sorry but that is about the best advice I have to offer.