POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Eye" logo 2 (~14kau) : Re: "Eye" logo 2 (~14kau) - eye128_gb.jpg Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:12:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Eye" logo 2 (~14kau) - eye128_gb.jpg
From: TonyB
Date: 9 May 2000 19:56:46
Message: <3918a5be@news.povray.org>
>This one is perfect. Can someone
>announce a winner please?   :)

Aw, c'mon, don't exaggerate. I'm sure that there might be a better one out
there. (Please don't post it, anyone.)  ;)

>I have even seen some of your later variations, created for Chris Huff
>I believe, and this one is still better by far.

Like I said, this is one variation, the other is another. It's up to you
guys to decide where this goes.

>I've attached a
>slightly different black and white version to this message.
>I like it a bit better than your black and
>white variation. This one still has highlights visible.

It does look better. I've been extracting my b&w versions from the inverse
of the alpha channel. I'll stop doing that now. :)