POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : grep 'logo' /etc/collectedWisdom : Re: grep 'logo' /etc/collectedWisdom Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:14:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: grep 'logo' /etc/collectedWisdom
From: Rune
Date: 9 May 2000 14:54:18
Message: <39185eda@news.povray.org>
Hi Henry!

I noticed that you said you think it would be better if we could add some
kind of "effect" to our images instead of a logo. In povray.binaries.images
you posted an example of a glass-like version of TonyB's eye logo added to
some images.

After seeing that, I think we may actually agree to some extent after all. I
have always said that the logos should be simple. If a logo is simple, it
can be presented in many ways. It can be presented in 3D, or just in black
and white, or as an "effect" to images. So what you are suggesting is still
a logo, only, it is presented in a certain way.

So what we want is still a logo, only, it must be simple, so it is flexible!

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,