POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : grep 'logo' /etc/collectedWisdom : Re: grep 'logo' /etc/collectedWisdom Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:22:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: grep 'logo' /etc/collectedWisdom
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 9 May 2000 09:09:39
Message: <39180e13@news.povray.org>
"Henry" <htp### [at] maccom> wrote in message
> In article <3917d4e0@news.povray.org>, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg>
> wrote:
>
> > : Pop quiz:  What's NASA's logo?
> >

> I'm sorry, I should have clarified the meaning of the phrase "pop quiz"
> to specifically exclude research and referencing.  My mistake.

    I was raised in Titusville, Florida and my father worked at NASA most of
my life. I could see the NASA logo from my high school parking lot (written
on the VAB). I have done several art projects using their logo in several
phases of it's development...

    So I didn't answer this quiz as I felt that would be cheating.