POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : grep 'logo' /etc/collectedWisdom : Re: grep 'logo' /etc/collectedWisdom Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: grep 'logo' /etc/collectedWisdom
From: Richard Speir
Date: 8 May 2000 16:59:32
Message: <39172BA6.3A01BD95@geocities.com>
I think everyone is missing the point here.  The POV-RAY logo contest is just a
fun activity for all the POV fans out there.  You are correct in saying that we
don't have a product to sell or any real need for an immediately recognizable
logo (at least in the sense that McDonald's or Nike does), we just want to come
up with a logo that will set POV apart from other 3D software, to make it more
unique, to show off the support of its users, and above all, to have a good
time coming up with a logo.