POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : logo3 - attached files (1/1) : Re: logo3 - POVlogo3sow.jpg (1/1) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: logo3 - POVlogo3sow.jpg (1/1)
From: Mr  Art
Date: 7 May 2000 22:33:48
Message: <39162727.FBB108EF@gci.net>
I like this idea. It says PoVRay in the text part of it. No mistaking
there. And it shows off some of the best work of the best of us. And
it is not static. Just as we are not static. It would ever become like
an award to have one of our works chosen to be in the official POVStamp
collection. People could collect them, use them wallpaper, put them on
their luggage, book covers, or car windows. As soon as you put that
stamp
look to it, it becomes appropriate to stick anywhere. And it says POV.

Mr. Art