POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Hamapatch v2.02 : Hamapatch v2.02 Server Time
29 Jun 2024 02:04:52 EDT (-0400)
  Hamapatch v2.02
From: Bas Leerintveld
Date: 7 May 2000 16:56:40
Message: <3915d888@news.povray.org>
Hi!

It is probably up to the author of the software to announce a new version, but
since he/she hasn't done so yet: there is a new version of hamapatch: v2.02
and can be downloaded from

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Ginza/6625/soft.html

There's only one archive for both English & Japanese, but when you run the
program for the first time it prompts for your language.

Hoping to be of some assistance and stressing I am not the author of hamapatch
nor am I in *any* way connected to it, or to the author. (Credit when credit
is due I'd say ;-D)

Bas Leerintveld
(The Netherlands)

ps. Since this a windows util, shouldn't I be posting to povray.windows?

Bas Leerintveld - Bivak:
Bivak Internet: http://www.leerintveld.demon.nl